Featuring two 3x3 MIMO radios that can support up to 450 and1300 Mbps data rates in the 2.4 and 5 GHz bands respectively, the EAP330 is ideal for providing wirelike performance that is crucial for businesses. Traffic prioritization ensures that bandwidth hungry applications such as 4K videos can stream perfectly, while enforcing strict quality of service requirements for VoIP and mission critical services.
Given the overcrowding of the 2.4 GHz band by legacy Wi-Fi devices, more and more devices and networks are migrating tothe 5 GHz band for increased performance. The wider channelsand additional spatial streams offered by 802.11ac allows the EAP330 to meet high capacity demands while providing three-fold performance over 802.11n networks. However, due to the significant proportion of 2.4 GHz-only clients in usetoday, the EAP330’s ability to service clients in both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands becomes essential for organizations that wish to improve overall wireless experience without sacrificing legacy support.
The EAP330’s exterior is a plenum-rated, dust-proof metal housing that is extremely sturdy and flexible to deploy. With a built-in mounting mechanism, the EAP330 can be placedon regular flat surfaces such as tabletops, or mounted on walls and other vertical surfaces. Furthermore, the six external, dual-band antennas are adjustable and removable, allowing wireless coverage to be optimized for each deployment scenario. Combined with PoE (Power over Ethernet)support that eliminates the need for traditional power sources, and a unique downlink PoE LAN port for power supplyto other IP-based devices, the EAP330 offers unparalleled deployment flexibility.
When used with the 4ipnet WHG Controller, the EAP330 supports a wide-array of value added applications required by enterprises and organizations, such as bandwidth control, user authentication and billing, centralized WLAN management, and much more. Along with stringent yet customizable security policies, the flexible and fully- featured EAP330 becomes the ideal choice for all types of businesses, from small coffee shops to large corporations.
• 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
• Concurrent Dual-band 2.4 / 5 GHz
• Radio Chains: 3 x 3 : 3
• Channelization: 20 MHz, 40 MHz, 80 MHz
• Up to 16 ESSIDs per radio (32 total)
- Up to 450 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Up to 1.3 Gbps (5 GHz)
- Up to 384 Concurrent Users (256 on 2.4 GHz, 128 on 5 GHz)
• Uplink: 1 x 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, Auto MDIX, RJ-45 with 802.3at PoE
• LAN: 1 x 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, Auto MDIX, RJ-45 802.3af downlink PoE on LAN port
• USB: 1x USB 2.0
• Console: 1x RJ-45
• DC Input: 12V / 2.5A or 12V / 4A (Power adapter optional)
• PoE: 802.3at compliant (PoE injector optional)
• Power Consumption: 22W max.
• Type: 6 x External 5dBi dual-band omnidirectional antennas
• Mitat: 21.0 x 20.0 x 3.4 cm (W x D x H)
• Weight: 0.59 kg (1.3 lbs)
• Mounting: Wall mount (Mounting panel included)
• Kensington Lock